Sunday, July 8, 2018

I Must Renew My Mind pt 2 by Associate Pastor Chameion Sutton


I Must Renew My Mind pt 2 by Associate Pastor Chameion Sutton
(To hear this sermon, click on the title directly above)

Associate Pastor Chameion continues on the series "I Must Renew My Mind"
We cannot get to where God has promised for us if we are thinking wrong!
Training up children with the correct mind set.
The importance of leadership in your life!
Tune in and know why and how you must renew your mind!

Have a prayer request?  Click the link to submit your request today!
SUBMIT YOUR PRAYER REQUEST

Victorious Life Christian Center
The Pursuit of Excellence in Ministry & Lifestyle
Headed by Senior Pastors Nate & Gail Mullen
206-212-4455
www.VictoriousChristian.org
Podcast Powered by Genuine Life Media


No comments:

Post a Comment